Meet Our Dental Implant Specialist
We’d like to introduce you to Dr. Amir Danesh, our new NK Family Dental periodontology and dental implant specialist! We are honored to have Dr. Danesh providing the best periodontics and dental implant services to our local dental patients throughout the Chicago neighborhoods of Logan Square, Bucktown, Wicker Park and Humboldt Park.
While you can read more about Dr. Danesh’s education and experience on our Meet the Doctors page, here’s a brief summary of the great value he brings to our family dental services in terms of education, training and experience:
- Earned his DDS in 2008 and received his postdoctoral training in Periodontology and Implant Dentistry from New York University
- Board-certified periodontist and Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology
- Member of numerous professional organizations — including the American Academy of Periodontology, the American Dental Association, the Chicago Dental Society, both the American and International Association for Dental Research, the International Association for Orthodontics, and the American Orthodontics Society
- Trained in nitrous oxide and intravenous sedation methods, which help patients to be comfortable and calm when undergoing dental procedures
- A reviewer and editorial member of many professional scientific journals, has made several oral and poster presentations at national and international meetings, and has contributed to the publication of two books as well as published over 20 papers in prestigious dental research journals
Dr. Danesh always puts his patients’ interests first, particularly by minimizing any inconvenience or stress and making dental procedures as noninvasive and efficient as possible. He also firmly believes in evidence-based dentistry, using only current techniques and industry breakthroughs that are fully supported by scientific evidence.
Fun fact: Dr. Danesh is fluent in both English and Farsi!
Dental Implants and Periodontics
Dr. Danesh’s specialty clinical training and academic research has focused on many advanced and complicated dental implant procedures and oral surgeries — including bone regeneration and grafting, sinus lift procedures, ridge augmentation, atraumatic surgical extractions and site preservation, soft tissue augmentation, and treatment of gum and peri-implant diseases.
At NK Family Dental, dental implant procedures include All-On-Four Implants and Teeth-in-a-Day procedures. Both provide lasting, natural-looking-and-feeling support so that you can quickly return to such activities as talking and eating with comfort and confidence.
If you’re in need of Logan Square, Humboldt Park, Bucktown or Wicker Park dental services such as implants, we hope you will choose NK Family Dental and Dr. Danesh!